Nestled at the end of Tanjong Rhu Road, Costa Rhu is a 737 unit condominium that has extensive facilities including multiple function rooms, tennis and squash courts plus a practice cricket pitch. With easy access to the bars and eateries at stadium and Leisure Park Kallang there is ample choice for dining out. For a more relaxing alternative, try the new walkway through Gardens By The Bay.
Address: 1 - 9 Rhu Cross
Development type: Condomunim
Tenure: 99-year Leasehold
District: 15 (Katong, Siglap, Tanjong Rhu)
Developer: Amcol Gardens (Tanjong Rhu) Pte Ltd
Year completed: 1998
No. floors: 6 to 18 depending on block
No. units: 737
Below is a stylised map of Costa Rhu. Click here to see an interactive map showing the location of Costa Rhu.
Located at the end of Tanjong Rhu Road, Costa Rhu has easy access from ECP (Fort Road Exit), Mountbatten Road and Nicoll Highway (via Stadium Road).
- SBS Bus service 11 and 158 serve Costa Rhu
- The nearest MRT station is 'Stadium' on the Circle Line. From there, you can either take SBS bus service 11 (7-10 minutes ride) or walk to Costa Rhu (15 – 20 minutes walk)
- 'Kallang' station on East West line is the next closest. From there, you can take SBS bus service 11 (20 – 25 minutes ride) or a taxi (4.8 kms)
- The other option is 'Aljunied' station on East West Line. From there, you can take SBS bus service 158 (30 - 35 minutes) or a taxi (5 kms)
- Just key in 'Costa Rhu, Rhu Cross' in your GPS.
Click here for an interactive map showing what is nearby including schools, shopping centres and more.
Local Facilities and Parks
- Singapore Sports Hub (1.2 kms, a 10 minute walk)
The Singapore Sports Hub is a fully integrated, state-of-the-art destination that is open year-round to the public and provides a variety of unique experiences from sports, aquatics, athletics, tennis, concerts, restaurants and retail therapy. With the iconic National Stadium and Singapore Indoor Stadium as it's centre piece. You can experience Sports initiatives and public facilities for everyday use. Meant for all demographics – from elite athletes to the general public – the Singapore Sports Hub campus is a space where everyone can experience sports and entertainment. At the Singapore Sports Hub, families can come together to shop, dine and play at the retail mall or visit the Singapore Sports Museum and Sports Hub Library with their children over the weekend.
- Gardens By The Bay – East (100 meters)
Step out of Costa Rhu and step right into Gardens By The Bay – East. Singapore's most iconic gardens. You will be greeted by beautiful pavilions, wide open lawns, swaying palm trees and waist-high flowering shrubs. From here, you can admire the modern Marina Bay financial district skyline from along its 2km waterfront promenade. You are sure to find serenity at this garden, as you sit along the promenade with a good read or grab your camera and snap breathtaking views of the iconic Conservatories and Supertrees against the Marina skyline. Enjoy a quaint stroll, family picnic or simply immerse yourself in a variety of recreational activities amidst this picturesque landscape.
- PA Water Venture (20 meters)
PA Water-Venture (WV) outlets, offer unlimited outdoor fun and fitness as a way to bring together people from various backgrounds and walks of life. The PA WV outlets offer a range of land and water sports activities like sports climbing, abseiling, kayaking, sailing, dragon boating, windsurfing and power boating to the community. Interesting children's programmes are also offered. Such land and water sports courses and activities provide platforms to foster community bonding, promote a healthy lifestyle and enrich the lifestyles and recreational activities of Singaporeans.
- Marina Bay Golf Course (200 meters)
Opened in November 2006, Marina Bay Golf Course is Singapore's first and only 18-hole golf course which is open to the public.
Nearest Shopping Centres/Malls
- Leisure Park Kallang - 5 Stadium Walk Singapore 397693 (1.01 km)
- Kallang Wave Mall - 1 Stadium Place Singapore 397628 (1.02 km)
- Parkway Parade - 80, Marine Parade Road Singapore 449269 (5.53 km)
- 112 Katong - 112 East Coast Road Singapore 428802 (6.3 km)
- Katong Shopping Centre - 865, Mountbatten Road Singapore 437844 (4.01 km)
- City Plaza - 810, Geylang Road Singapore 409286 (4.02 km)
- Golden Mile Complex Mall - 5001, Beach Road Singapore 199588 (5.08 km)
- Tanjong Katong Complex And Shopping Centre - 845, Geylang Road Singapore 400845 (4.20 km)
- Dunman High School - 10 Tanjong Rhu Road Singapore 436895 (1.01 km)
- Brighton Montessori (Preschool) - 16 Fort Road Singapore 439077 (1.36 km)
- EtonHouse International School - 51 Broadrick Road Singapore 439501 (2.98 km)
- Insworld Institute - (1.87 km)
- Manasseh Meyer School - (2.68 km)
- Stamford Primary School - (1.39 km)
- St. Margaret's Primary School - (2.48 km)
- Farrer Park Primary School - (2.54 km)